Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Gaining an hour

It's that time of year for fiddling with the clocks, and turning them back making evenings darker. On Sunday morning everyone (well, those without babies, pets, or anything that doesn't live its life by the artificial time of a clock) was feeling pleased with gaining an hour's extra sleep. Oddly I wasn't; I was up an hour early.

Always one for a resolution, even though we're a long way from New Year, I've decided to follow my body clock, and stay on 'summer time'.

I'm dreadful about getting up in the morning (or going to bed at night). Always have been. Now, with no absolute need to be up and about, I could sleep till lunch time, or go to bed at 3 am. So as the clock change makes my normal waking time of 8 become 7, I want to roll with it. Get up that hour earlier, make the most of the daylight. Go to bed by midnight at the latest.



A couple of days in, it's worked fine. Let's see how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment