This is where we went for our brief break in March - if I'd known it would be so long before we got away again I might have made it a longer trip. It's the Hop Cabin, a Canopy and Stars property , situated at Kingstone Brewery just north of Tintern. We been to the area before when we stayed higher up the hill at Lichen Cabin and enjoyed it so much we though we'd go back.
On the way down we stopped off at Baddesley Clinton and. as there were intermittent hail showers, went round the house instead of the garden.
We were only away for two nights.so the next morning we headed off down the track to the main road and across by the old railway station to pick up the Wye Valley path where it wanders gently by the river and amongst flower meadows as far as Tintern Parva - and the Wye Valley hotel where we stopped for lunch..
In the afternoon, we went down to Chepstow to see round the castle.It's a while since we've visited and I didn't really remember it.
No comments:
Post a Comment