Pages

Monday 14 February 2022

Almost like Christmas

 It's been a hectic, happy few days. 

My grandson visited for two, then my youngest daughter for three.

With my grandson, we planted cabbage and sweet pea seeds from the February Mud and Bloom box, played animal dominoes and the Postman Pat board game, and got fooled into watching Peppa Pig.



With my daughter, we went out to Shipley for a snowdrop walk, played more board games, vicariously shared the excitement of her going out for the evening, had a movie night in with La La Land, and I got to show off my new clothing purchases to someone who might be interested.

 In between, there was a lot of fun and laughter, both daughters went out for the evening, there was a family dinner, and a birthday tea.  It was almost like Christmas.




We're now into the lull before New Year, as next weekend sees another family birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment